Identifying information using a map
Book: Comet's Nine Lives
Overview: In this activity, you will view a map of a portion of the east coast of the United States. The map locates Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, the setting for the book Comet's Nine Lives. Please read the directions below and complete the activity.
1. Click here to view the Map Mania activity page.
2. Locate the print icon on the tool bar of your browser. (Ask your teacher before printing.) Print one copy of the Map Mania page.
3. Use your back button in your browser to return to this page.
4. Click here to view the map.
5. Use the map to complete your Map Mania activity page.
6. Check your work with the grading guide below and then turn your work in to your teacher.
How your work will be graded:
Did you follow the directions?
Did you find the best answer for each question?
Did you use your best handwriting?
Did you check your work before turning it in to the teacher?
turn to give the grades. After you have completed at least one activity, tell us
what you think.
Click on the notepad to give this website a grade.