1. Read Comet's Nine Lives.
2. Click to review Jan
Brett's author notes for this book.
3. Use the back arrow in your browser to return to this page.
4. Click here to access the story map
identifying the elements of story.
5. When you have located the story map, check with your teacher before printing.
6. Complete the story map by answering each section or question on the map.
7. Check your work and turn in your completed map to your teacher.
Your teacher will be looking to see if you...
Identified all elements of the story?
Expressed yourself clearly, using complete sentences?
Used your best handwriting?