Make a 3-D Hedgehog
Thank you for visiting!
- white tag board
- tan and gray construction paper
- Hedgehog Pattern-print pattern
- Cut out the hedgehog pattern parts.
- Trace these onto the tagboard and cut out.
- Color both sides of the body and legs.
- Trace and cut out tan and gray triangles.
- Glue these on both sides for the spikes.
- Color the nose and eyes.
- Cut the slits and slide the feet on the body.
- Adjust the feet so it will stand.
- Give your hedgehog a name.
- Send us a picture of your 3-D hedgehog.
E-mail comments to email@example.com
Please visit the Elementary West Homepage
Project Main Page